What I do is not just work for me, but my passion and inspiration. I would like to work in a position that can utilize my excellent and efficient work ethic to add to the overall project development and its profitability. I enjoy setting up goals and achieving them is my top priority, as well as crafting projects that not only make a visual statement, but stand on their own as works of art.
Film Production, Producer, Video Editing, Camera Operating, Photography, Photo Manipulation.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- On Set Experience.
- Experience working at TV Channels and as a Video Editor in a Digital Marketing Agency.
- Demonstrated ability Coordinating Projects, and producing a wide variety of Graphic .Products, Photography, Editing and Film.
- Proficient on Macintosh and PC, Camera Equipment and Lighting.
- Creative, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish.
– PERSONAL PROJECTS – BLOG AND COMIC (Present)
– INSTAFIT (January 2016 – December 2017 )
- Digital Producer.
- Coordinating the Production and Post Production area.
- Coordinating and Producing Video content for Instafit fitness programs.
- Coordinating and Producing Video content for social media (recipes, testimonials, how to’s, sketches, etc.).
– TV CHANNEL – TELEVISA (February 2015 – August 2015)
- Day to day production and post production of digital content for a show, such as behind the scenes and interviews.
- Part of Production and Post Production of a 30 episode web series.
- In charge of defining the editing style of the digital content and web series.
– HIP STUDIOS (September 2013 – May 2014)
- Video Editor and Camera Operator for Mitú Network Shows.
– FCV – INTERACTIVE AND DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY (January 2013 – September 2013)
- Video Editor (February – September).
- Internship (January – February 2013).
– SHORT FILMS (2012 – 2014)
- Fish Can Fly / Director – Editor (“Canadian Cinema Editors” Student Merit Award).
- Fraternal / Co-Producer – 1st Assistant Director.
- Backstage Temptation / Director – Editor.
- Mr. Happy / Director – Editor.
- Don’t Speak at Funerals / Camera Operator (International Student Film Festival Hollywood).
- Dead Hearts / 1st AC (Winner of more than 45 awards at festivals around the world).
- Nochebuena / Editor – VFX (Short Film Corner at Festival de Cannes, Festival de Cinema Latino-Americano Sao Paolo, International Student Film Festival Hollywood).
– TV CHANNEL – TV AZTECA (2008 – 2009)
- Designer in the production area, in direct communication with marketing and sales department.
- Part of the Control Room team working as a Graphics Operator.
– “OH! STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHY” (2010 – 2012)
- Photographer / Photo Editor / Designer.
- Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge, Illustrator.
- Final Cut Pro 7.
- ARRI lighting equipment
- Nikon and Canon SLR’s
- SONY F335, F3, among other models of Sony Cameras.
- Film Production – Vancouver Film School – Canada – 2013.
- Digital Graphic Design Engineering –Universidad Centro de Enseñanza Tecnica y Superior – Mexico – 2008.
- Awarded a “CCE Merit Award 2013” by the Canadian Cinema Editors Awards Committee Jury.
- VFS blog – Interview
- VFS – Latin America
- Omnifilm Entertainment
- Canadian Cinema Editors – Winners 2013 Awards by Deluxe